Lesedi Cultural Village Tour
- An ultimate cultural experience!
- Let five different African cultures introduce themself to you
- Traditional dance acts
- Listen to native music
- African feast at Nyama Choma restaurant
Enjoy an authentic African experience on this half day tour. We take you to Lesedi Cultural Village, where you will enjoy the rich African culture first hand. The people of Lesedi have created an African ambiance that you won't find elsewhere!
Visit five traditional villages including Xhosa, Zulu, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele. Listen to the traditional music being played and the fascinating stories told by the people of Lesedi. Enjoy a local South African tribal get-together and experience some traditional dancing.
After the traditional dance we head to the Nyama Choma restaurant. Nyama Choma stands for Great African Feast. And that’s exactly what you will experience! There is an extensive choice of African dishes, including crocodile and ostrich. The restaurant is divided into three different theme areas: North Africa, East Africa and South Africa.
You will have a lot to talk about after a cultural fun day in Lesedi!
- Transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Lesedi Cultural Village
- Lunch- Buffet styled African Dishes
- Food and drinks other than stated
- Personal purchases