Office is open 7 Days a week from 07:30am – 22:30 (CAT).
You will make your own way to the Bosele Camp at the Manyane Entrance gate into the National Park, where you will meet your guide.
Pilanesberg National Park, South Africa’s fourth largest game park, is situated in a crater in the Bojanala Region of the North West Province. This crater is the product of a volcano that erupted many millions of years ago. This extinct volcano has evolved to become one of the most fascinating landscapes for you to visit. By the Genesis project the majority of South Africa’s wildlife is now found in the Pilanesberg game reserve.
The park covers an area of 55 000 hectares. More than 7000 animals live here in a free and unhindered environment. Pilanesberg is home to all of the BIG 5 (elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo and lion) and we guarantee that you will be able to tick off most on your list of game sightings! Other animals that you may encounter are zebra, giraffe, cheetah, hyena, hippo, crocodile, jackal, wild cat, various antelope as well as over 300 bird species…the list is endless.
Pilanesberg offers over 200 km of roads for guided or self-drive game viewing. On our tour you enjoy an extensive game drive conducted by an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide who will answer all your questions about the fascinating wildlife and environment. Bring your camera to have a permanent record of all the wild animals and the spectacular landscape this National Park has to offer.
- You will make your own way to the Bosele Camp at the Manyane Entrance gate into the National Park, where you will meet your guide.
- Once you have met guide, you will be taken on an exciting open 4×4 safari vehicle safari drive in search of the Animals that inhabit the National Park. Our guides are knowledgeable and will give you in depth information on the animal you are viewing and try their out-most to find the members of the Big 5.
- The safari drives are conducted both in the Morning as soon as the gates open, as well as in the afternoon until the gates close.
- Each safari drive is around 3 hours and charged per 3 hour drive.
- During the heat of the day you will enjoy lunch at one of the many rest camps in the National Park before departing on an afternoon open vehicle safari drive.
- Our vehicles depart the National Park between 15:30 – 16:00 in order to arrive back in Johannesburg before sunset.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Morning Tours
- Morning or afternoon open vehicle safari drive in the world renowned Pilanesberg National Park
- Good chance to spot the BIG 5
- Great bird viewing
- All Entrance fees included and conservation fees
- Guide fees and game drives included
Quick response and turnaround times.
Live availability during our office hours.
We are passionate about what we sell.
Competitive industry related rates.
Professional and experienced consultants.
Owner Run Company.
24 hour operations contact.
Payment on collection for our day tours.
Door-to-door collection services.