Office is open 7 Days a week from 07:30am – 22:30 (CAT)
Enjoy an authentic African experience on this half day tour.
We take you to Lesedi Cultural Village, where you will enjoy the rich African culture first hand. The people of Lesedi have created an African ambiance that you won’t find elsewhere!
Visit five traditional villages including Xhosa, Zulu, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele. Listen to the traditional music being played and the fascinating stories told by the people of Lesedi. Enjoy a local South African tribal get-together and experience some traditional dancing.
After the traditional dance we head to the Nyama Choma restaurant. Nyama Choma stands for Great African Feast. And that’s exactly what you will experience! There is an extensive choice of African dishes, including crocodile and ostrich. The restaurant is divided into three different theme areas: North Africa, East Africa and South Africa.
You will have a lot to talk about after a cultural fun day in Lesedi!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel or Address in Johannesburg|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Daily Departures starting at 10:00 and 15:00|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 15:00 and 20:30|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|Traveller Type||Per Person Sharing, Single Traveller|
- An ultimate cultural experience!
- Let five different African cultures introduce themself to you
- Traditional dance acts
- Listen to native music
- African feast at Nyama Choma restaurant
Why book with us
- Office is open 7 Days a week from 07:30am – 22:30 (CAT)
- Quick response and turnaround times
- Live availability during our office hours
- We are passionate about what we sell
- Competitive industry related rates
- Professional and experienced consultants
- Owner Run Company
- 24 hour operations contact
Quick response and turnaround times.
Live availability during our office hours.
We are passionate about what we sell.
Competitive industry related rates.
Professional and experienced consultants.
Owner Run Company.
24 hour operations contact.